Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Wednesday! It's been a while -- it's looking like I'll be posting at least once a week with "maybe more often" on occasion...

Anyway, I have a couple of new "broadcasts" for you: one on OneNote and one on Journal & PowerPoint. Surprisingly, I've managed to keep my usual chatty self limited to less than 10 minutes for each! I hope that you can understand me in spite of a rather severe cold that I had at the time...

The OneNote video starts by showing what I think is my best use of OneNote to date: how I keep tack of what my students are doing on a daily basis (besides the gradebook). Of course there's more, but I think that's my "best use."

I also find Journal useful when I need to take some "quick and dirty" notes (although I use OneNote more and more) and PowerPoint with ink is pretty nice too, allowing me to capture some class discussion as I go.
One thing that I'd like to experiment with before the year is up is capturing audio (in OneNote) of class discussions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the screen casts. Hope your cold is better. Have you tried to use FreeMind , the open source mind mapping solution?