Monday, March 06, 2006

Well ...now I know why I've never made a flash movie using Camtasia before: you can't import it back into Camtasia. Oops. That means that I'll have to remake the MindManager movie in order to make it downloadable for offline use. Look for it -- and at least one other movie -- by the middle of this week. Sorry for the delay.

-- after sleeping on it --

For those of you who can't wait for the nice small .wmv file (and a little polishing of the content), I've compressed the shockwave flash movie content into a .zip file. It's still about 28mb, but at least you can download it! I will still have the .wmv and some new content (OneNote) out by mid-week, plus some supporting files (including some mind-maps).

zipped shockwave movie (open the .html file to play)

No comments: